St. Peter’s GAA Dunboyne
What We Need to Deliver our Development
With a projected total development cost in excess of €2.5million, we need to raise €650,000 to deliver our plans.
In addition to our own fund raising, we have submitted an application for support funding of €150,000 for phase 1 under the 2019 Sports Capital Grants Programme. We have also submitted a further grant application for phase 2 of our development. These funds can only be accessed once we have equivalent matching funding is in place.
Our ability to deliver these new facilities is dependent on us, together as a community, successfully achieving this fund raising target. We are asking for your support in this effort.
How can we do this?
We have received Revenue approval for our fundraising efforts for this development. This will enable the Club to substantially increase the value made from contributions by applying for tax relief on large donations from PAYE, self-employed and business donors .
How can you help?
To find out more information or make a donation to our development plan, you can email email@example.com
For all enquiries in relation to any aspect of this plan, you can contact Fergus McNulty on 087-2376859 or Barry Kelly on 086-232 5706 or any member of the Clubs Executive.
We have set up a package with Dunboyne Credit Union, starting at as little as €10 per week. For all enquires in relation to Dunboyne Credit Union packages in support of this plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-8251122
How to contribute.
- There are a number of ways to contribute to our Development Plan, with the following options available. Donations will be formally acknowledged as part of our landscaping plan in our new development.
- If you are interested in exploring donation options with colleagues, friends or family grouping together, please let us know.
- Any donation toward our Development Plan will be gratefully appreciated.
- In the unlikely event that we are unsuccessful in attaining our fund raising targets and the Clubs Executive formally determines not to progress with its development plan, funds raised through this scheme will be refunded to donors.
- Neither the donor nor any person connected with the donor receives a benefit, directly or indirectly, as a result of making the donation. We will merely acknowledge same.
Example of the impact of flexible payment option based on PAYE Taxpayer Donor.